The Palestine Academy for Science and Technology and the Palestinian Water Authority are pleased to announce the 2nd International Conference on Water: Values and Rights was held at Grand Park Hotel, Ramallah, Palestine from April 13-15, 2009.
The objectives of the Conference are to bring together scholars, scientists, experts and researchers, decision makers, and other stakeholders from the public and private sectors to discuss issues related to water rights and the state of the art in water and wastewater science and technology.
The Conference will also serve as an opportunity for all to interact with each other and with a prominent international group of invited speakers.
- Water Resource Management
- Wastewater Treatment
- International Water Law and Rights: Policies and Agreements
- Water: Developmental and Strategic Planning
- Water: Socio-economic Impacts
- Water and Wastewater Technology.
Thanks for image to www.maresalento.com and Today.it